CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Oh So Purple

Love this purple shirt I made for my daughter Nellie it's oh so purple lol:)


Here she go right here

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Front



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Back There is a tie sting in the back. :)


Close up on the first stitch I used.



An Alternate Spike SC stitch
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Loved this stitch first time using it love that it closes up the stitches very well hiding the wholes from the stitches.



Close up on the second stitch I used.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
An Slant Stitch
I also liked this one never done a slant stitch or work from one part of the stitching then find myself going back to a stitch that was slip to make the slant. Like this stitch. I used it for the bottom of the shirt.



Yarn: CSS Color: Iris
Hook: H
Stitches: double, single, chain - Stitch Pattern: Alternate Spike SC, Slant Stitch


Thanks for looking

7 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Love the shirt...the stitches you used are awesome!

Lesalicious said...

Thanks Christina:)

Laura said...

That's so cute! You're a really talented crocheter!

Lesalicious said...

Thanks Laura I try my best lol:) thanks

CC said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CC said...

Oh, that is sooooo cute! Is it your original design? If not, could you share the source of the pattern? I have two girls who would look great in that shirt.

Lesalicious said...

CC its my own design I just go with the flow as I crochet. I keep saying I want to write patterns but, I want to write patterns for non-wearables then go to wearables I just find it hard to write wearable patterns.:) Thanks