CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Butterfly Twin Gurls

Here are my butterfly gurls I did. The pattern came from this site http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5347491 she has such awesome patterns. She calles the pattern Fransica but mine are named different. That is the front of them.
Here is the back of them showing thier wings which is different from the patterns wings.
This one is Aiko (eye-co) she is dark and gothic so she wanted her wings black but no I decided to make them a variegated color.
This is her happy colorful twin named Suki (sue-key) who is the total opposite of her twin but she loves her just the same. Both gurls are made with Red Heart yarns in Black and Zebra for Aiko and Pink Camo and Soft Pink for Suki. Aiko is made with Caron Simply Soft in True White for her skin and Suki is an Off White colored yarn I got from the thrift shop for her skin. These patterns are easy and fun you should go to the link I provided and buy some of her patterns you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE is a doll!

Crafty Christina said...

I love these dolls!!!

Zu said...

How adorable! :-)