CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hello from New Member!

Hi everyone,

My name is Laura, and I'm new to the blog. Thank you to Lesa for letting me join! I'm a 33 year old (almost 34, on December 26th!) married mom of two kids - my daughter who will be 10 in January, and my son who will be 5 in January. I live in (very cold!) Cleveland, OH, work full-time, and am a part-time grad student. I just learned how to crochet in March (taught myself with a learn to crochet DVD) and love it! I wish that I had learned how to crochet years ago! Please come visit my blog at www.redhairedladycrochets.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Crafty Christina said...

Welcome!!!!

Lesalicious said...

Welcome Laura jump right in and make yourself at home.:)

Dragonflymom said...

Welcome Laura.