CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Two Different Colored Pink Camo Ponchos

This first one is for my 6 yr old goddaughter Sierra and you can see it's made from Red Heart Pink Camo.
This one is for my 4 yr old goddaughter Lucy and it is made from Bernat Pink Camo.
Here they both are together. Both are pink camo but very different colors. Both are made with four big granny squares sl st together and I added an edging around the neck and a shell edging along the bottom.

Here is Lucy blowing a kiss in her poncho she is such a ham.
Here is Sierra being such a trooper despite having pink eye in her left eye. These two ponchos took me about 4 days due to working in between making them.

4 comments:

Lesalicious said...

The ponchos are cute love the colors in both of them cute great job:)

Unknown said...

Those ponchos are beautiful!

~Warrior Maiden

Crafty Christina said...

The ponchos are soo cute!!

Anonymous said...

I'm feelin' girlie camo. Awaiting an order to make a poncho for my dear granddaughter! ;-)