CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Seraphina's Shawl

Tonight I finished Seraphina's shawl! *happy dance!!*

I didn't make it nearly as long as Doni's pattern suggests, because I think this length and weight is perfect for Grandma.

I used Caron Simply Soft and an "I" hook. Because I used a smaller hook and less bulky yarn, the stitches were tighter than in the original pattern, actually making the shawl pleasantly heavy and pretty warm. I used about 2 and a half skeins...approximately 15 ounces (about 425 grams).

(Please excuse my uneven hair...either some of it is behind the shawl or I need a haircut even more than I'd thought!)


1 comments:

Lesalicious said...

I am doing the happy dance with you Christina love the shawl and I know your grandma will surely love it:) great job.