CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Monday, July 2, 2007

Selling & promoting your work

Everyone is making such awesome things! When ready to start selling your work, and reaching a bigger audience than our blogs can... ETSY.com is great. I'm really excited by how well it's going for me.

I like it SO much better than Ebay (Where so few people appreciate what we do.) and having a shop is FREE and posting each item is MUCH cheaper than Ebay too. Just this past Friday & Today I've sent out 6 packages!

1 comments:

Lesalicious said...

I want to get a Etsy shop back up and running again. I just haven't had the time to make things to put on Etsy just yet. And the things I have been doing I have been making personally for people that I know still making money but, I would like to open up wider and sell sell sell. :)