CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Jimi Hendrix

My son Cory asked me to do this for him and the little nerd doesn't like it!! The colors were supposed to be a pea green and white, and I just could not see doing it in those colors and he is upset with me over it, so it's just laying in my stash now without a real home. Poor, poor Jimi!! Don't you guys think the colors are better, or is it just me??? Oh, and the foot. Thats Joshua's. My 19 year old. I was trying to take pictures of the ghan and he would not keep his foot out of the way, I tried threatening, bribing, you name it. 10 pictures and all with a big, size 11 1/2 foot stuck in them. Later Kids, MaryPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

5 comments:

trinlayk said...

Have you considered selling it (the Hendrix ghan, not the son) on Etsy?

Lesalicious said...

LOL Joshua foot lol But, love it Mary and yeah what Trin said, would be great like try to sell it on Ebay or Etsy would be great. But, love the color it's great.

Mary said...

I don't know Trin and Lesa, may be more willing to let the son go!!! LOL!! I don't have an etsy account so I can't sell, and one of my friends is trying to sell it on ebay with no luck!!

Lesalicious said...

Awww Mary sorry to hear that no luck on ebay but, Etsy isn't all that hard to do. Just have a credit card and Etsy charge you about I believe 10 cent to or so just for per post and there isn't no other fee and they only take that money off your credit card once a month so lets say you put up your Jimi you can post as many pics and then your credit card is charge the new month very easy to do. :) think about it. Trin knows more about it she has a Etsy :)

Laugh.Love.Knit said...

I agree with the ladies... I think etsy would be the way to go.

It's free to sign up, and open a store. Then it's just 20 cents to list an item. It stays up for 4 months, then you have the choice of relisting if it doesn't sell. Then once the item sells, I think there is a percentage of the price that etsy takes as their profit. But it's not a whole lot.