CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Lucys' 4th of July outfit

Here is the outfit I made for Lucy on the 4th of July. It was a big hit at my family reunion. The halter is a pattern from Christinas' site called the 'Laced Up Halter'. The short's were a pattern from a woman named Grammy2twins and her blog is called 'Momma Wear' the skirt is the same stitches as the halter so none of this was my own design.
Here's a pic showing the shorts underneath. I had to undo them and use Caron Simply Soft b/c the Red Heart made the shorts bulky.
Here's the little Ham in her outfit she loves taking pictures lol.
Here is the back of it.
Of course she wanted me to take a pic of her drinking her first ever soda b/c I normally don't let her have them but I made an exception that day lol.

2 comments:

Lesalicious said...

How cute Lucy looks. My girls had fun with there 4th of july outfits and I know Lucy had to have had great fun showing off her outfit :)

Beata said...

What a great outfit. I may have to check and see if I can locate that pattern ;-)