CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Here is my god sons' B-day outfit

Here is the outfit I made for my godson to wear on our b-day. Yep OUR b-day he will be 3 and I'll be a year older then I am now lol. The tube top pattern is from Christina also known as Shaelynnsmom on Crochetville. The top is a tube top with straps but I did two rows of dc's in between them. Even though I only did the dc part it is still Christinas' pattern so I have to give her credit. The shorts I got from a lady named Michelle and on Crochetville her name is grammy2twins. The pattern is called Pretty Little Girl's Shorts but I didn't add the ruffles on the legs or waist since these are for a boy. The yarn is by TLC Essentials called Surf n' Turf. It is so soft and it has a shine to it. I will post action shots after our b-day.

1 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Really neat and nice color mainly for a boy. Happy Birthday to you both. :) Have fun.