CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Monday, August 13, 2007

So far so good..

Here is a picture of the spiderman afghan i'm making for my nephew. Not bad if I do say so myself :O)


It's a fun pattern to make. I love it, and will make more.


Also, I finally learned how to make granny squares. Here are some I made with some leftover yarn a bought for 2$ a bag.
I'm not sure if I'll use them for a blanket or a purse for my daughter...decision decision :O)
Happy crochet!!

2 comments:

Lesalicious said...

I know your nephrew will love that spider blanket great job. Love the granny squares they came out great. What you going to do with them make another blanket?:)

Carole said...

I'm not decided, I may make a blanket but a granny square poncho for my daugther would be great too!! I say Jennifer Lopez's poncho in the movie The Cell and I went crazy...I'm trying to find a picture of it on the net but am unseccesful :(