CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Thursday, August 9, 2007

I started to crochet this passed May. And so far I'm loving it. So much so that I decided that this year I'm making (or I will try) crochet gift for Christmas. I already started one, for my nephew, it's the Spiderman Round Ripple Afghan as seen here : http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-qgW50WM2eq_FTtR.HOXoDro-?cq=1&p=74 but I'm making the Black Spiderman one like this one : http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53785 . So far it's going great, not to hard for a beginner.

I also made a few skull cap (will post picture soon, need to fix software bug) for my daughter and even one for me. I not a hat person but I like it, I made it with camouflage yarn..I just love the camouflage yarn!!

Thanks for reading, and have a nice day :)

4 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Your nephrew will be so happy. I need to get started on my Christmas things for everyone soon. :) Keep up the great work Carlo

Carole said...

Carlo?? Who's Carlo!! LOL :O)

Lesalicious said...

I'm Sorry Carole I spelled it wrong and couldn't correct it after I posted it. Sorry :)

Lis said...

Will love to see pictures! That reminds me, I really should start on my Christmas gifts...