CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Finished!


I've been working on some giant granny square lapghans for a local hospice charity that I work with.
My latest creation is this:


Normally my pictures are ALOT better - but it's too hot to do outside pictures - plus the neighbors dog is a terror and we have this "Killer Cicada Wasps" burrowing in our yard. I love my crochet and want to honor it with good pictures - but I don't feel like getting dive bombed by large bugs just for the purpose. :-)

This will be a hospice donation. There was no rhyme or reason to the colors, other than the colors 'matching'. I used Red Heart in Lavendar and some vareigated that I don't remember the color of and don't have the wrapper. :-P

1 comments:

Lesalicious said...

The picture came out just right. Love it great colors you picked and I know whoever get the blanket will also love it also. :) great job.