CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

my first post here

this is my first time posting on here since i joined so i figured i would post something good. i just finished this up today. its for Christmas of course and i was thinking it would be alot bigger then it is. its only 7 inches from the bottom point to the top point. and it should be a doily but i think its to small to be one. but that's OK cause its not for me wither. oh and it was also my first time doing the symbols. ya know what i mean. like they have in the magic crochet magazines. i wonder if that what its actually called?? oh well i am very proud of it. and i think who ever gets it (or the other one awaiting the flower) will be happy to get it.

2 comments:

Lesalicious said...

That is so cute Denise I love it. It looks so nice. Whoever do get it will be a happy camper. Great job:)

Melanie said...

Very beautiful work! I like the heart and the little girls shirt! Takes a lot of patience and talent to do what you are doing! I made a blanket that took me like a year to do way back in the day!

Great job!