CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Saturday, January 17, 2009

CPSIA

If you make, donate, sell or BUY any product for children under 12
or anything that would appeal to a child under 12 this new law
will hurt you.


As it is, It's sorta knocked the creativity out of me.
I don't think I've made more than one plushie SINCE Christmas.

We managed to hit 6th place on Change.org to fight this CPSIA,
(even though 90% of my end users are adults and teens, I can't see
my plushies not having to comply for the under 12 market.)
but we have to keep fighting.

Write, and call your Congress Persons....
and, vote this item UP on Change.gov

http://citizensbriefingbook.change.gov/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=087800000004pxH&srPos=1&srKp=087

it will take 1000 people to get this caught up to the currently Popular issues there. So vote and pass the link along.

0 comments: