CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Beige New World



CPSIA, has a proposed amendment to allow natural cotton/wool etc as long as it's undyed and unbleached in Childrens items.
Oh yay! all the color is gone from Childhood...

The photo above shows my latest experiment in organic cotton, undyed, unbleached and stuffed with undyed, unbleached wool. Oh YAY!
(I think he's kinda scary so I named him "Yokai")

Thanks to CPSIA, Beige is the New Black.

Find out more about this law, and then write your Representatives, Mr.Waxman & Ms. Nord of the CPSC.

3 comments:

THIS AND THAT said...

You have been presented with a new award. Please stop by my blog and pick it up.

Kim said...

haha, I had to laugh at your comment, "oh yay! All the color is gone from Childhood...." That cracked me up.... yeah, sometimes they don't really think of the consequences when making laws... absurd.

Family American Style. said...

Hi,
I just took a look around your site and I just wanted you to know that I love your work. You have a great talent. I also wanted you to be one of the first to know that I have created a FREE web site that will advertise your product. My goal is to greatly improve your internet visibility to put you in a successful position. Below is a link so you can see all the requirements involved. http://showoffyourcraftshomepage.blogspot.com/