CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Small Update


My update will be a short one........have been busy making crochet pokemon characters for AJ, and two other kids want some too...........I tell you I get very bored crocheting the same thing over and over.......so I had planned on crocheting one at a time.......then going back and doing the second set.........but I might have to take a break from pokemon......I already have pokemon books shoved in my face daily with kids asking me, "can you make me this" LOL Anyway these two things above are what I did the other day.......actually over the weekend I think......

1 comments:

Lesalicious said...

Love your latest projects. I am also the same way I tend to get bored crocheting the same things over and over I always like to try something new. You did great, love them :)