CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Thursday, March 13, 2008

New Hoodie for my God son

Okay here is the hoodie I made my god son. I always make his sisters things and the last time I came over to thier house he put his hand to his chest and said, "Where's mine?, where's Bernies?" so I broke down and made this for him. It's a size 3T and I got the pattern from www.crochetgarden.com under the pattern section called "Nordic River Hoodie". That is the front of the hoodie.
Here is the back of the hoodie.
Here is the little man happily in his hoodie. He was so excited when I said I had soemthing for him and not his sister's.
Here he is with his hands in his pockets.
And finally here he is with the hood down showing off his cute curls. I love his curls, I told his mom not to get his curls cut anymore. I used for the hoodie a I hook, and Red Heart Camo and Black and once again it s a size 3T.

4 comments:

Lesalicious said...

I like it nice work you did :) I know your god son has to love it.

Laura said...

How cute! It's so hard to find crochet patterns for boys. I have a 5 year old son (who also has curls!) and it's so hard finding things to crochet for him.

miss_moneymaker said...

How cute is he and the hoodie looks great! It is hard to find cute things to make for boys but you did a great job.

Sketched Soul said...

This is greaaaaaaaaat!! Love the colours as well.

Thank you for sharing.