CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
I Have started a swapping blog: So if you like to take the time out and check it out hoping to get some more people to join in on the swaps.

Swap Swap Gals (Come and join)

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

For My Oldest Daughter

My Latest Project for my oldest daughter.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I brought this plain white shirt of my daughter. I really don't like these shirts because it's so plain but, I still buy them to jazz the shirts up a bit. Like dye it or give it a little glamour and spice to it but, this time I wanted to crochet a bolero for it. :) So here is the before and now the after.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

See there you have it a little crochet jazz style to the shirt. My daughter loves it:) Sorry no picture with her she's gone for the weekend.:)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Close up.

There you have it. :)

2 comments:

Denise said...

thats a cute idea. when i was in high school i would wear a girly tie with them. something pink or flowery

Lesalicious said...

Thanks Denise. Yeah I like the thought of changing up that white shirt.:)